Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday update!

Me and my family at our friends house for dinner.


Me and my friends chillin'!

B-DAY PARTY!!






Getting a bath isn't Teddy's favorite thing!

Hi everyone I just wanted to tell you guys what I did this weekend! Well on Friday I went to a b-day party at the Roller Rink (rollerblading) that was so much fun! And then on Saturday our family got invited to dinner at our friends house. We had lasagna mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so tasty:) Then on Sunday I played with my friend Brianna. She came over to my house then we both went to her house and had pasta with red sauce and garlic bread. That was really good too. We also gave Teddy a much needed bath this weekend. So all in all I had a fun, busy weekend. I wish it had lasted longer though:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeven...Love checking up on you on your site! You sure are a busy gal. Great pics and recipes. Hope to see you soon...Love ya, Auntie LeeLee