Teddy with a cute hat and beard my mom bought him!
The casinos as we were passing the strip!
My meal at Elephant Grill.

Our awesome eye doctor with my mom and I.
Today was such a busy day first of all I had to go to school, and in school everyone who is in an academy (and academy is like dancing or choir) had a run through of when we perform on Thursday. Then I went to an eye appointment with my family. After our appointments we went to Elephant Grill (it is a restaurant that serves really good food) after we looked in a couple of stores and then we went home! When we got home we put that cute hat that is in the picture above on him. It was a long fun day!
- Jeven <3>
- Jeven <3>



1 comment:
Jeven, Teddy looks so cute!!! And that hamburger in the pic looks pretty tasty!!
I had to tell you how amazing you are! Yep, your mom posted your certificate, and that girlie,.. is awesome!
Way to go Jeven, Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment