Hi everyone! I had to wake up at 5:20a.m. yesterday, because I was in the Martin Luther King parade. The dance team (The Wigglin' Wolves) from school that I'm on, was in the parade. We took the bus there, and once we got there, we all had the jitters because we were so excited to perform. It was so fun to see the crowd's reaction when we danced. It was really fun being in the parade. We all took the bus to Mcdonald's and had lunch after the parade. Last night my teacher saw a little bit of the parade on the news, and we were on there. I think that's cool! To sum it all up, I had a great time and a great experience. 
Here are some pictures from my fun day :)

Here are some pictures from my fun day :)

This is just before the parade started.

Here's my Mom holding up a sign we made :)

This is me and my friend Alyssa.

Here's my Dad and me at McDonald's.
This is me (on the left) with Alyssa (on the right) and Missy (in the back).



1 comment:
Jeven, congratulations girl!! Way to go on 1st place!!! Yay!
Post a Comment