Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Am An Artiste!

I'm just kidding! But I came across this widget and thought it was really cool. Not to offend any artits but it's kind of a piece of cake to do this I mean all you do is some splatters and lines and there you go you make millions of $ so what's so hard about that?!? Here is the widget. So try it for yourself. And just so you know for different colors to do your splattering with all you do is click on the white box where you do your painting! Have fun and enjoy.
P.S. just roll over the bottom of my post and that is where you paint I thought some people might get confused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeven We really enjoyed our stay at the "Seel W" hotel. The food was awesome, the company was just tooo cool, the entertainment was just fun. I think we will come back for another visit.
Love Grandma and Grandpa

Kendra said...

I made myself a masterpiece!!! Now if only I can figure out how to save it...I will sell it for thousands!! HAHAHA!! =) That was fun!

Anonymous said...

Jeven that was fun!! Wish it was that easy in real life to make a fortune,,then I could fly out to see you guys and go eat those yummy hamburgers your mom posted about!! :)
TTYL
Oh, you did a great job preforming at the hockey game! I loved being able to see the video your mom took. Very cool~