skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life And Times Of Jeven

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:):):):):) I am almost 11!:):):):):):):):

I am so excited to say the my birthday is on Tuesday and my Birthday party is on Saturday:) The theme of my party is going to be 50's! I invited 6 girls to my party and all 6 girls can come. So if you look below you can see some of the stuff we got from Party City!

Plates:)

Invitations


A wall decoration.

A bowl for snacks:)

A blow up jukebox.

Posted by Jeven at 4:39 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeven I love the decorations! A blow up juke box how cool is that!! You will have a blast~ Not too much longer and it will be here!! Have a great time :)

May 15, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jeven
I'm spunky, I like to dance,I like going shopping(who doesn't?!) and love chillin' with my friends. I like anything that is sweet...I definitely have a sweet tooth. I love dogs, especially Teddy who is my dog. I love traveling and have even been to Alaska and Canada. I'm obsessed with Webkinz, and I always want to have sleepovers. I've been told I'm really funny, and always love to have a good laugh! My favorite colors are green and blue, which is the colors of my bedroom. I LOVE polka-dots and stripes, and want to be an Interior Decorator when I grow up. My favorite subject in school right now is Reading, but I like other subjects like lunch too! :P
View my complete profile

Me and my dog Teddy

Me and my dog Teddy

Me and my cousins Maddie and Kenny... I'm in the middle :)

Me and my cousins Maddie and Kenny... I'm in the middle :)

Me and my friend Natalie...and her two cute dogs!

Me and my friend Natalie...and her two cute dogs!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...Las Vegas Time

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • Hey everyone:]
      • Whewie!
      • :):):):):) I am almost 11!:):):):):):):):
      • This week at my school we had a book fair and I go...
      • Countown, and a Party!
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (24)

Weather Pixie--Las Vegas Weather

The WeatherPixie

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Blog List

  • Teddy's Blog
    Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
    5 years ago
  • The Grimes Family
    Mix And Match Kemeja Putih Untuk Pria
    8 years ago
  • Huckleberry Prairie
    Life is great on the prairie!
    8 years ago
  • My cousin Maddie's blog
    PROM
    13 years ago
  • Jen's Place (My Mom's Blog)
    Changes.....
    13 years ago
  • Batiste Family Blog
  • Discovery Girls
  • Jonas Brother Fan Club
  • Facebook
  • Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!
  • Webkinz
  • SeaWorld Cams: Shamu Cam
  • My School--Saville Middle School
  • iCarly.com