Wednesday, July 8, 2009



Hey everyone! I was on a trip to see some of my family. We had an awesome time other than the tics, mosquitoes, and spiders etc! If you look below there are some pics, I hope that you enjoy then!!!!!!

Teddy in the car!

Me at the gift shop at bear world.


Me at my cousins house:P


Me (left), Kennedy (middle), Maddisen (right)




My cousin and I!

At bear world:)

My cousins and I at a wedding!

I hope that you are having a great summer!

2 comments:

heidi said...

I love your pictures, Jeven. It is great that you got to spend time with your cousins and other family. Sorry to hear about your bug blister thingy though. (Read about it on your mom's blog). We are so glad to have you back. See you soon!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeven, loved all the pics..you have to tell us more about this "bear world" sounds pretty cool!
Glad you had a good time (and are all healed up!!)
Oh and you looked very pretty at the wedding..I just love that dress you had on!
Love Jodi