Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF!!


Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say thanks again for coming to my site!
The first picture is me and my best-est friend Brianna at our school celebration today. Every student at my school released a balloon at the same time. It was really, really cool!
The second picture is me at Chile's, after I got my haircut. Isn't it so cute?!!
So thanks for stopping by, I'll make a new post soon, see you then.
Ta-Ta!
Jeven

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Jeven its lauren. Cute hair cut! Check out my blog too
bye:)

Jen S. said...

Jeven--LOVE your hair AND your blog! Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeven, I just wanted to tell you that I Love your haircut, very cute! And to tell you that your blog is awesome! I will check back often...Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Jeven... It's Britni. I just wanted to let you know that your hair cut is adorable! This whole blogging thing is pretty cool... I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know with one (aside from your momma)! Love ya hun!