Thanks for stopping in at my blog! I'll be on this pretty much everyday (believe me!) so check back for updates often. Post me a comment, I'd really enjoy that. This is my first blog, and it's really fun to make one, so you should make one too! If you do, leave me a comment and tell me, and maybe I'll stop by and see it.
I saw a recipe on another blog, and I made it and it is really, really good. So I want to share it with you. Here it is! By the way if you've ever been to Sonic and had a Cherry Lime-aid, and you liked it, then you'll LOVE this. For the people that have never been to Sonic, you'll love it too.
Cherry Lime-aid
1 container frozen lime-aid
1 2liter bottle of sprite (we used diet)
1 regular sized jar maraschino cherries with the juice (remove the stems)
1 lime, cut into wedges
Mix in a large bowl, and serve over ice. I LOVED it, and I hope you do too!
Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
5 years ago



3 comments:
Hey Jev-cool blog, I LOVE it! Can't wait to come back and check it out often, it's so neat! Great job!! Love, Mom XOXO
Cool site. How about more pictures of your feet and toes. I would like a recipe to make Carrot Juice. WHo are you voting for?
hey jeven its miranda jodi's daughter love the blog lol she whats uo i havent like seen you sense you were like 7 years old..
How old are you now like 30???
lol so see ya later Bye
Miranda
Post a Comment