Hi everyone! Right now I'm at my friends house (Brianna)I'm sleeping at her house! Today school was great! I got 20 out of 20 on my spelling test:D And I had a good week at school because I didn't have that much homework! And to all of my blog viewers Lauren (Brianna's sister) says heyy. And that's how she likes to spell hey.
Here is her blog laurennicolespage.blogspot.com and if you can't click on her blog then just copy and paste it to where you type in your website. And make sure to leave us both comments. And have a great day:D
Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
5 years ago



1 comment:
Way to go on that spelling test Jeven! I'm glad the homework has calmed down a bit....Miranda gets pretty frustrated with so much homework too.
Hope you had a great time at your friends house! Oh Guess what..I won your Mom's give-a-way!!! How cool is that!
TTYL ;)
Post a Comment