Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What I'm Doing


Hi everyone just wanted to say hi to all! I've had tons of homework and been busy with school.
In one of my older posts I said I was going shopping and I wanted to show a picture of me in the Galleria Mall.
Anyway today I had Wigglin' Wolves practice (the dance squad I'm on at my school). And today in Wigglin' Wolves we saw our uniforms and all I have to say is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there was a mix up with the shoes and I got a size 9 women's instead of a 5! But the fives were still too big, but this boy named Keaton had shoes that were too big on him and they fit me perfect! So that worked out slick:)Any way here is a pick when I went shopping!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Jev , hope you got awesome stuff at the mall. Check my blog i have VERY exciting news!

<3lauren

Anonymous said...

Jeven it souds like you keep pretty busy!! I'm glad you had a good time at the mall and glad the shoe thing worked out. You'll have to post a pic with your outfit, I'd love to see it.
Hope you had a great weekend!