
The reason that this little saying is on here is because am so excited..... I might start acting lessons! I am so psyched that my mom called and might get me signed up to start taking acting lessons. So when I am famous I will still remember all of the people who liked me before I was famous and went to my blog, JK!!!! I would never act like that :) So yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But just to let everyone know, it is not toatally set in stone!
Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
5 years ago



2 comments:
Jeven that is awesome..you are a natural though, are you sure you need lesons! lol
Keep us posted!
Love,
Jodi
remember when i was in acting?
if you do decide to do it ..
where would you go?
cause the place i went to was REALY good! {: good luck to you!
Post a Comment