On New Years I had my friend named Jessica sleepover! We slept in our little guest house called a casida. We had SO much fun. We even stayed up until around 1:30ish for some people that isn't late but for me it is:) So I hope that everyone had a great New Year and I also hope that 2009 is a really awesome year!
P.S. On my blog list I added my friend Jessica's blog so check that out:)
-Jeven<3:)
Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
5 years ago



3 comments:
that sounds like soooo much fun!!! My New Year went great too:)
- Valentina <3
I love your blog Jeven, it's so cool! You always have new and fun things on here. YOU are so creative, and find the neatest things :) Thanks for helping me come up with cute ideas for mine too.
Love,
Mom
THAT WAS FREAKISHLY FUN LOL!
haha miss you Jeven :'(
tear tear. sniffle sniffle.
ill be fine im just going to
go sit in a corner and think
about the old days.
Post a Comment