Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Book and A Party!


Boy have I been busy! On Friday I went to a sleepover at my friend Cerra's house. It was for her birthday party/sleepover. It was really, really, really, really fun. And a lot of my friends were there. It was fun but when we played Pin The Tail On The Donkey, I didn't win. Rats!

So I got home yesterday and my mom is sick with a cold. Now today I think that I might have her cold. I'm a little bit stuffed up. I hope I don't get really sick.

The other day my dad bought me a book while he was away working. When he came home, he surprised me with it. He's so nice :) It's called Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Last Straw. I've read the other two and they are really funny. It's really good. If you haven't read it, I advise you to. This is what my new book looks like:
So those are a couple random things that have happened to me lately.
Jeven
P.S. The picture of me at the top, is from right before I went to Cerra's party :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeven, hope you are feeling better, it sounds like you helped take good care of your mom while she was sick. That was very nice of you!
I haven't ever read any of those books...we just may have to check them out!