Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Treat....

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Well you know how people get all stressed out about what to get the ones they love a gift??? Well I wanted to get a parents something nice but didn't cost a boatlaod... So last night we went to Wal-Mart and I snuck a cake mix and frosting and a card into the cart:) And it didn't even cost over $10.00 so if I were you I would try this recipe for a beautiful cake.Here it is.

1. a box of Betty Crocker Cherry Chip cake mix
2. a container of Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting
3. sweet tarts on top
(For directions on how to cook it I just used the directions on the back of the cake box.)

So I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day!


This is the heart cake I made :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeven I love the cake! Very cute and I bet it tastes yummy too! That is a great idea for a gift, they are going to love it~
I hope you have a "sweet" day full of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea!! Gramma Brown says she wishes she could have a piece...Happy Valentine's Day! We love and miss you!
Auntie LeeLee

Jen S. said...

Jeven-- you're SUCH AN AWESOME baker! You have always been. Even when you were only 2 years old and I started teaching you how to make muffins! What you make always looks so nice, plus everything is always DELICIOUS!! You rock!
Love,
Mom