Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been very busy.
Right now, I'm excited because I'm counting down for lots of things. Here are just a few....
Right now, I'm excited because I'm counting down for lots of things. Here are just a few....
There is only 23 days left of school until my summer break.
There is only 17 more days until my 11th birthday. WOOHOO!
There is only about 7 more weeks until we are going on one of our summer vacations. North Dakota here we come! I love going to North Dakota because that is where my Mom and Dad are from, and we still have lots of family and friends there. We always have a fun time when we're there.Today my family and I were invited to a birthday party at our friends house. Our friend Andrew
turned 13, and his Dad Charles had a birthday too. It was really fun. Here are some pictures from the party.
This is me with my little friendAlexander (Alexander is Andrew's little brother).





1 comment:
You have a lot of fun things coming up!!
I am ready for summer too!
Are you having a big party for your birthday?
Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment