Man am I exhausted. I had my b-day on Tuesday, my play dress rehearsal Wednesday, my play Thursday, Friday was Field Day, after Field Day I went to my friend Brianna's house and we went swimming. While I was there my mom called us and my principals husband and my principal wanted to take us out! So Brianna, Lauren (her sister), and I got to go to TGI Fridays then to the Santa Fe Casino for bowling and a movie:) We saw Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian. So now my mom and I are just relaxing. My dad is on a 3 day trip he will be back Sunday nignt. So I have been very, very, very busy!
xoxoxoxoxo Jeven
Download EPUB g9 practice final 2014 PDF PDF
5 years ago



2 comments:
Wow Jeven, you are a busy girl!! I can't wait to see pics from the play, I bet you were awesome :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
last night was so much fun!
thanks for swimming with us! :)
<3 lauren
Post a Comment