Hi everyone yesterday was my dads birthday and in the morning he opened up his presents. And then after lunch we had cake for dessert. For dinner we were all going to go to Chile's. While we were talking at the restaurant and my mom was telling a funny story while I was sipping my water and I started laughing really hard.... And I choked on the water. I couldn't even breathe for and a couple seconds!!!! But I was okay after all. But the most important thing is that otherwise of my choking my dad had a great birthday.
2 comments:
My gosh Jeven...I'm glad you're okay! You gotta tell your mom to not be so funny at the dinner table!! ;)
So what kind of cake did you guys end up making him?
I hope the rest of your weekend is choke free!!
ttyl
Hi Jeven...it's Auntie LeeLee wishing you a Happy Halloween! Love your costume, have a fun day!
Post a Comment