Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED I'M GOING TO THE JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN MY MOM GOT THE TICKETS ON THE PHONE IT WAS AUTOMATED AND THEN AN HOUR LATER SHE CALLED (THE SECOND TIME IT WAS A REAL PERSON) JUST TO SEE IF THEY WERE SOLD OUT AND THE 12,O0O SEAT ARENA WAS ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!! AND THIS IS ALL CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE GOT THE SEATS!!!!!!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jeven i saw the jo bros this past weekand! and guess what they preformed ON ICE!!!! it was sooo cool i'm wearing the shirt now it was my second time going! i'm happy you get to go it's awesom!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY, Miranda is going to flip out when I tell her............she would give anything to be you right now!!!!!! YOU are one LUCKY girl! Your mom is the best! (and so are you!! hehe)

Jen S. said...

I'm so glad we got tickets Jeven! We are going to have so much fun!
Love,
Mom XO