Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Early!!!!

I know that it is still very early to have a Christmas background but, the stores already have Christmas stuff in, there are Christmas commercials on the t.v. so I thought that it would get everyone in the Christmas spirit!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to get me in the spirit! Love the song and new look, that is just what I needed today!
The weather pixie is pretty cool, it is very cold and windy here in Ks. (YUK) Wish I was with you guys right now!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Jodi!!! You probably go to my site more than anyone else:D And today me and my mom did some more Christmas shopping. I'm glad that my blog got you in the Christmas spirit:)
- Jeven

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jeven--
I love your background! It is so cool and sure gets me in the Holiday spirit--love it! Plus the Christmas music rocks! Miss you lots! Keep up the awesome blog, my whole family LOVES it!
TS

Anonymous said...

Never too early to get into the holiday spirit...especially when you live in the desert! I usually have my Christmas shopping done by now, but the broken ankle has kept me from doing any shopping yet. Love your blog!!! Auntie LeeLee