Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Week In A Summary!


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a couple days. I also wanted to tell you guys that yesterday I lost a tooth. And I lost it when I was in the shower. That night I set it under my pillow, the tooth fairy came and I got $10. I have also been doing testing in school (the trimester ones). But I am also very excited for the weekend and for Turkey Day. So this was a little summary of my week:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Jeven..$10.00!!! That is awesome!
I am ready for Thanksgiving too, all that yummy food...mmmmmm. I think I am going to add one of your mom's recipes to my meal this year, which one is your favorite?
Hope you have a great weekend!
;)

Valentina ♥♥♥ said...

Oh yea I remember you telling mr that you lost your tooth in the shower..... You got $10.00 WOW!!!
The interms are not my favorite tests.....all I like about the interms is that we get to chew gum!Happy Early Thanksgiving!!!!

-Valentina <3

Anonymous said...

I actully can't pick which is my favorite I love mashed potatoes and stuffing and turkey wait a sec!!!! That is more than one sorry Jodi I can't choose.

-Jeven

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with you about the interms, I dread them every simester. But I still wish we could blow bubbles in class :] By the way Happy Thanksgiving back to you too!

-Jeven

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeven...that must have been some tooth you left the tooth fairy, LUCKY YOU!!! Can't wait for Turkey Day, remember you guys always have an invitation! Happy Thanksgiving to you, and have an awesome time at your concert !!! Hi to Valentina!
Auntie Lee-Lee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Auntie LeeLee. Happy Thanksgiving right back at you. On thanksgiving we are going to decorate for Christmas!!! When are you?

-Jeven :]