
Hey everyone today at first was just one of those days where you just watch t.v. sit on the computer while you are in sweats:) Well things were going like that until my friend Valentina called and wanted to play. She came over and we had a ball. One of the things we did was go to one of my neighborhood parks. We went to one that had rock climbing. And we saw two of our other classmates there (what a coincidence)! And after we took her home we went to Smith's.
P.S. Tomorrow we might get to have a sleepover (we don't have school on Tuesday).



2 comments:
I wish I could have gone to the rock wall with you. Lets go to the Airshow this weekend at Nellis. I hear Shawn Tucker will be there. See ya
OMG!!!!! THis day was soooo fun!!
Hope we can do it again!!! <3
Post a Comment