Monday, February 2, 2009

Drama & Reading Week....

My Mom signed me up for a Drama class a little while ago. Last week was my first class. I had a really good time. My friend Natlalie went with me since it was "Bring A Friend Day". And guess what? She had so much fun she wanted to join too! So her parents signed her up, and now we are in it together! We go every Monday after school for an hour. Here's a picture of my friend Natalie and I (below). We sure have fun together. We also had a slumber party here last weekend... it was fun. We like to play here, and also at her house, so we switch off and on where we hang out. We always have a good time :)




Here are the picture of Reading Week that I promised I would put up. I have to give a shout out to our great friend Jodi, who helped me pick out what I should be for Dress Up As Your Favorite Book Character Day. She helped me add some awesome touches, so I really looked like the book character. Thank you Jodi--you rock!




Here's one from Pajama Day!




Lastly, here's one from Crazy Hat Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeven, thank you so much for thinking of me! I was flattered.
You looked awesome as Alice!! I bet you got a ton of complements on the outfit and whole look. Did your boyfriend go as Jasper?! hehe
Sorry Miranda told me to say it!! lol
gotta run, thanks again
you looked awesome :)
Jodi

Anonymous said...

i did not lol wellz you look Auhmazing in your alice outfit woot!!
see ya,
Miranda