Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jr. National Young Leaders Conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! Today in the mail there was an envelope addressed to the parents of Jeven Seel. And guess what it was about?!? From my teacher Mrs.Leleu who is so awesome, nominated me for Junior National Young Leaders Conference in Washington, DC this summer, because I have such good grades and behavior!!!!! If you want to learn more about it, click HERE. I am sooo happy and excited because I actually might get to go to Washington DC but it isn't for sure--my parents still have to decide. Can you believe it????!!!!!! All of my hard work has finally paid off OMG am I psyched that I got nominated!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am still in sooooo much shock:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Jeven<3

4 comments:

Jen S. said...

Jeven... Dad and I are SO PROUD of you!! Yes, hard work really does work, see?!!! This offer is a very bid deal and we couldn't be happier for you! WAY TO GO daughter o'mine!
Love,
Mom (& Dad & Teddy too)!

Anonymous said...

Jeven that is ah~mazing!!! Congratulations!! That is a great honor, I can see why they chose you, Keep up the good work.
And again Congrats, we are very happy for you!! ;)

Kendra said...

Came over from your mom's blog...CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting!!!!
P.S. hope your parents decide to let you go =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeven...what an honor!!! We are all sooo proud of you! Hope the conference isn't the same time as our "4th of July Olympics"! Can't wait to see you...Love ya, Auntie LeeLee