


Hi everyone how was your Halloween? Mine was was great and I hope yours was too! This morning my mom & dad gave me a Halloween present! One was a "peace" necklace in the pic above and the other thing was a "peace" pouch both were from Claire's. (I forgot to take a pic of the pouch). Above is Teddy in his skunk costume isn't he just so cute?!? Also above is all of the candy I got (but I guess you could say I cheated because in the pic I added the leftover candy we had that we handed out). And so to summarize I hope you had a great Halloween. P.S. Now all we have to think about is Thanksgiving & Christmas:D



4 comments:
Jeven, you scored big time on the candy!! I loved your costume, you looked awesome.
We only had about 3 families come to our house to trick or treat :(
Our house is up here on the hill and we don't have many neighbors, I miss seeing everone in their costumes, I'll have to start making a haunted drive up through here or something to get more people to come!!!
what were you for halloween jeven
Thanks for the comment Kennedy :) I was a hippie. What were you for halloween? You should leave me comments more.
-Jeven
Thanks for the comment Jodi :) Maybe next year you will get some more trick-or-treaters. And this year I toatally hit the jackpot on candy!!!!!!!!!!
-Jeven
Post a Comment