Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Hey everyone it's time for my very first giveaway!!!!!! O.K. lets get down to business here are the rules:
1. only enter if you you like yummy smelling holiday lotions
2. you like getting stuff for free and that is just for fun
3. sorry if you don't know me because then I can't send it to you because I don't have your address sorry for the inconvenience
4. you have till Saturday in the Afternoon so make sure to put your name in the comment section

So I think those are some pretty simple rules it's absolutely positively just for fun IT IS NOT A SCAM & IT IS NOT RIGGED! I draw from a hat and I promise you that it is not fake I swear so like a said before it's cute little holiday scented lotions from Bath & and Body Works. I got a big container of the Twisted Peppermint one and that was my favorite ( I smelled the others)! Reminder: Have fun with it and don't get sad if you don't get it.

P.S. I'm not taking a picture because then it will make you curios to know what they look like and then you will want it even more :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jev...It's Auntie LeeLee, sign me up for your giveaway...I love holiday smelling lotions!! I also love free stuff...:) Hope you are having a great day! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeven! I was just checkiing your blog and noticed your first ever giveaway!! What fun! I want to say it is awesome but I probably shouldn't sign up since I won something from your mom...just wanted to say you rock!!

Anonymous said...

Jodi you have to enter c'mon!!!

-Jeven

Unknown said...

Hey Jeven... Just swung by and saw your give-away, that's so fun! I thought I better sign up because Bath & Body Works is awesome; as are you my dear! :)
Britni

Valentina ♥♥♥ said...

Hey Hey!!!! sign me up Jeven cuz this sounds cool!!!!

- Valentina

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay...sign me up please. :)
I love bath and body!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up!
I love your new background it is soooo super cute!
Melissa in ND