
I just wanted to tell everyone to look at the bottom of my blog because I have some awesome websites that I love going to. So make sure to check those out!!!! Anyway today my dad, his friend, his friends daughter ( Dayton, she has been in some of my posts before), and me went to this thing called an airshow. The airplanes (which aren't normal airplanes you can see at a regular airport) do really cool stunts and there were even some parachuters!! It was super fun and nice to get some fresh air:D So just a reminder check out all of my websites on the bottom of my blog!!!!!!
- Jeven



2 comments:
Jeven, I have to tell you I LOVE whales, so I went to the Shamu Cam you have on your site..it is awesome..I could watch it all day! Where do you find all this cool stuff? You are amazing! Thanks for sharing it with me. I'm hooked.
Love ya,
~Jodi the whale watcher~
Thanks for checking out the Shamu cam. Isn't it fun to watch??? I'm glad that you enjoyed watching it :)
-Jeven
Post a Comment